Do you have a passion for sports, travel and technology? EventTrips is a fast-growing online travel company based in Amsterdam with a team of international talents passionate about travel and the technology behind delivering a great experience. We have come together to team up and build the ultimate online booking platform for fans that want to travel to live events in Europe. We currently empower football, Formula 1 and opera fans in over 12 countries to travel abroad for their favourite events
We have created one-stop-shops, and travel booking sites that allow fans to book their flight and accommodation in combination with an event ticket easily.
No two days are ever the same at EventTrips. Even better, we do this with amazing colleagues from different countries and backgrounds. We are all passionate about technology, travel and events. Wherever we’re from, we all agree that the combination of technology and travel is just unthinkably awesome. EventTrips is the market leader in Europe within the event travel market.
About this role
Our product team plays a critical role in the growth of our company. We are looking for a Product Designer to continuously improve our websites' user experience.
As a Product Designer, you will fully own the user experience across different parts of our platform. You will make our products more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers by combining interfaces and workflows to enhance the user experience. Working closely with our Senior Product Manager, you’ll be a crucial part of our team, ensuring great customer satisfaction and business performance.
• Own the entire design process from idea to implementation
• Gather and evaluate requirements from internal teams in collaboration with product managers and engineers
• Gather feedback directly from users through user research (e.g. concept, usability testings), as well as distilling incoming user feedback
• Build wireframes and prototypes around identified user needs
• Translate high-level product requirements into interaction flows & structures that have attractive UI
• Be comfortable discussing design ideas and prototypes with engineers, product managers, and other stakeholders
• Be on top of competitors and trends in the industry
• At least 2-3 years of experience as a Product Designer, UX Designer, UI Designer or other relevant position
• Experience in travel is a plus.
• Demonstrated experience designing software and a solid portfolio of design projects
• Possess knowledge of modern design tools like Sketch, Adobe XD, and Figma.
• Possess knowledge of wireframing, interaction design, information architecture, style guides and design systems
• Experience conducting UX research is a bonus
• Experience with HTML and CSS is a plus
• Strong communication skills
• An entrepreneurial mindset with the drive, ownership, and a belief in teamwork as part of a flat organisation
• Demonstrated passion for excellence in providing the user experience
• High level of ownership, accountability, and self-initiative
• EU citizenship or valid visa to work in the EU