Do you have a passion for travel, people, and online commerce? EventTrips is a fast-growing online travel company with a team of more than 45 international talents passionate about travel and the technology behind delivering a great experience. We are active in 12 countries with dedicated booking platforms. EventTrips is the outspoken market leader in Europe within the event travel market, with offices in Amsterdam, Denmark, Sweden, and Hungary.
No two days are ever the same at EventTrips. Even better, we do this with amazing colleagues from different countries and backgrounds. We are all passionate about technology, travel, and events. Wherever we’re from, we all agree that the combination of technology and travel is just unthinkably awesome.
About this role
We’re seeking a Human Resource Generalist to join our growing international team. Reporting directly to management, the HR Generalist will be responsible for a wide range of human resources activities from hiring to onboarding, from employee compensation and evaluation and from culture management to implementation.
You have a passion for HR and a multi-dimensional role. Your goal is to ensure that the HR activities are running smoothly to deliver maximum value to the organisation as a whole.
· Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes as well as retention
· Conduct employee onboarding and help organise training and development initiatives
· Manage various HR-related topics (leaves, compensation, issues that may rise)
· Promote the culture to create a consistent environment with a good atmosphere
· Ensures compliance with company policies, procedures & culture
· Create and implement human resource policies
· Manage employees’ files, payroll and performance reviews
· Analyse and report on useful HR metrics
· Organise team events
· Ensure compliance with labour regulations
· 3+ years of experience in Human Resource
· Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
· Attention to details and aptitude in problem-solving
· Self-starter mindset
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Bachelor in Human Resource, Business or other relevant field
What we offer you:
· An ambitious and dynamic work environment
· Part of an international team with colleagues from all over the world
· Nice office in Amsterdam at the B.Building with all the B Perks (paddle, discounted gym subscription, etc.)
· Lots of responsibilities and opportunities to develop
To apply, you can send an email at [email protected].